Coach & Facilitator
Change Management Consultant
- Passionate about the people side of businesses: focusing on helping organizations navigate change, building trust between their people, and intentionally building culture.
- Partners with organizations committed to employee engagement through design and facilitation, organizational culture assessments, and strategic alignment across many industries including IT, finance, technology, academics, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Adjunct contributor, Co-facilitator and Curriculum Design at Northwestern University for advanced-undergraduate course in Change Management
- Received her master’s degree in Learning and Organizational Change from Northwestern University and also completed her executive coaching certification from Northwestern University.
- Before coaching and consulting, Shereen spent her career in the marketing/ technology space, focusing on strategic marketing initiatives across verticals – CPG, finance, pharmacy, retail, and more. She led a team with a $50M portfolio spanning various products and verticals for the company’s largest client.