Join the PCS Team
Summary: PCS-Counseling is seeking a growth-oriented, self-directed mental health professional to join our thriving private practice.
The ideal candidate is interested in being part of a learning community of professionals with experience providing clinical assessment and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, utilizing trauma informed care and evidence-based practices. EMDR trained/certified preferred.
• Conduct clinical assessments, formulate diagnoses, and develop treatment plans.
• Provide psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a fully furnished office setting and telehealth using a HIPAA compliant platform.
• Build a caseload through incoming referrals and networking, as well as self-directed marketing.
• Monitor client progress and coordinate medically necessary outpatient behavioral health services.
• Maintain electronic medical records and daily progress notes.
• Clinical and Reflective supervision.
• Case consultation, team meetings, and training.
• Flexible full-time and part-time scheduling hours.
• Competitive fee-split compensation structure paid twice a month based upon client billing.
• Scheduling, billing, and credentialing, marketing, administrative support provided by office staff.
• Master or Doctoral level degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling from an accredited university
• State of Michigan professional licensure as a LMSW, LPC, LP, or LLP
• Maintain professional liability insurance.
• Experience delivering outpatient and telehealth therapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families in private practice, community mental health, or integrated health clinic settings.
Who We Are: Founded in 1977 by Dr. John Mlinarcik, PhD, LMSW, Professional Consultation Services Inc., (PCS) has a diverse team of highly skilled professionals that provide training, coaching, counseling, and business consulting for personal growth and professional development. PCS-Counseling Division is a thriving group private practice offering Mental Health and Wellness Services across the lifespan from perinatal to elder adults.
PCS’s Counseling Division offers clinical, behavioral, and career assessments, individual and family therapy, couples counseling, parenting support and education, group therapy, interactive workshops, and community training. We accept most major commercial insurance health plans (BCBS, BCN, Aetna, Out of Network), private pay, and sliding scale fees.
One of the most unique aspects of PCS is the use of a proprietary assessment tool, the Behavioral Styles Profile (BSP). Our counselors, coaches, business consultants, and trainers utilize the BSP tool in their work with clients to help them gain greater awareness of behavioral patterns in themselves and others in typical and stressful situations to improve personal and professional relationships. The BSP tool is also utilized with job candidates as part of our selection process, as well as with PCS staff for personal growth, professional development, team building, and to enhance workplace culture.
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services.
Compensation: Fee for service/split-fee up to 70%, paid on a bi-monthly basis.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org