Welcome to your blueprint for self-discovery
BehavioRal Styles Profile
Click on “Get Started” to take the all new, 400% expanded Behavioral Styles Profile! Here is a quick reminder first:
TheBehavioral Styles Profile is a unique tool, which in its original format, has been used in training venues with more than 500,000 associates across 47 states and 14 countries. PCS-Global is refining and expanding the concept for use in: helping understand and explain behavioral similarities and differences; how to satisfy each set of unique psychological needs today and for the changing future; and what to do to develop and maximize interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR STYLE
No Behavioral Styles Profile is better or worse; richer or poorer; more OK or less OK. Each has its own predictable strengths and weaknesses; each has its unique preferences for interactions, affiliations, environment, learning and motivation. Knowing your BSP and understanding your Style, can help you out of distress and even prevent it.
Most psychologists and child developmental specialists agree, we are born with and/or early in life reinforced for our primary personality, as well as the rank-order of our back-up traits. This Behavioral Styles Profile is a dynamic “energy model” founded on the premise, like muscles, with awareness, focus and practice, we can learn to expand our use of and mastery with these styles. Your actual pure-type styles, will be measured and relatively ranked, as well as compared on “Typical & Stressful-day” situations with earlier versions.
Instructions for Taking Your Behavioral Styles Profile
- For each question, there are four responses with ten radio buttons ranging from 1-10
- Choose the response most like you and give it a 10; the one least like you and give it a 1
- Rate the remaining two responses with a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 depending upon how much or little it relates to you
- For each question, you must select one (but only one) response which is a 10 (most like you)
- For each question, you must select one (but only one) response which is a 1 (least like you)